With the recent FDA warning about the Hydroxycut weight loss pill, an average person who wants to lose weight using weight loss supplement is now even more confused than ever before. There are so many supplements out there. Which one should you choose? Which one should you avoid? Will it work for sure?
So many questions and concerns, yet weight loss companies still claim that “their product xyz is the best diet pill on the market and you should use it”.
To cut the story short, I will give you here a few easy-to-understand pointers you should have in mind when buying a weight loss pill:
- Check what the main ingredient inside a pill is – This is the most important thing. Make sure to investigate what kind of ingredients are there in a weight loss pill. You should go for all-natural weight loss pills (ingredients like Hoodia Gordonii, Opuntia Ficus Indica and such). Stay away from synthetic chemical ingredients (Orlistat, Rimonabant etc).
- What is the working mechanism of a weight loss pill? – Another important factor; you actually want to know what will be happening inside your body once you swallow the pill. The safest mechanisms of actions are best keto supplements — best keto pills 2020 natural appetite suppression using natural ingredients (Hoodia Gordonii) and natural fat binding. Stay away from Ephedra and similar products with risky mechanisms of action.
- Is the pill (or its main ingredient) medically backed? – Do you actually have the access to medical papers about that weight loss product? Does the company offer medical papers on their website? Also, make sure to see who endorses this weight loss pill. Many times companies will pay doctors money just so that those doctors can say a few good things about the product and have their picture appear on company’s website. Don’t trust anybody; check for second opinion.
- What do other people say about that weight loss pill? – Ask others who have used the product how did it work for them. If you don’t know anyone who has used the product, try online weight loss forums and post a new topic over there or use a search function in order to find an answer. Don’t give up so easily, the answer is out there. Another thing you can do is to read some independent reviews of weight loss pills and try to make a conclusion from their data. Make sure to ask others if they had any side effects while using the pill!
- Money back guarantee – How big is money back guarantee of this weight loss pill? You should go for at least 6 months money back guarantee and that should include opened AND unopened boxes as well. A lot of companies will offer you short money back guarantee which would be only for unopened boxes; stay away from them.
- “Free trial offers” – I have to say this – Stay away from those! Why would anyone want to send you a box of a product (that supposedly “works”) for only $4.95? If that product is effective, then why don’t they charge you a full price for it? It’s a scam, it’s a big scam and many people have fallen for it. Good weight loss supplement doesn’t come in a “free trial offer” plan. Good supplement will have good price. If it costs a little more than usual, then there is a good reason for it (meaning it must be effective).